My husband helped me with this title. People often tell me I'm transparent, and I would agree that I see value in being open and authentic in community. This blog is going to be a way for me to "be real" about who I am, good and bad, while I process my thoughts and share what I enjoy in life. I hope it will also be a record of my sanctification...me really "getting real," by growing more out of my flesh and towards resting in the Gospel, by His grace and the work of the Spirit.
Friday, October 28, 2011
Blessings
"What if my greatest disappointments, or the aching of this life, is the revealing of a greater thirst this world can't satisfy? And what if trials of this life are Your mercies in disguise?"
I cry pretty much every time I hear that song and just got chills reading the words of it so intentionally. Such beautiful, honest lyrics. Happy weekend Duski!
1 comment:
I cry pretty much every time I hear that song and just got chills reading the words of it so intentionally. Such beautiful, honest lyrics. Happy weekend Duski!
Post a Comment