My husband helped me with this title. People often tell me I'm transparent, and I would agree that I see value in being open and authentic in community. This blog is going to be a way for me to "be real" about who I am, good and bad, while I process my thoughts and share what I enjoy in life. I hope it will also be a record of my sanctification...me really "getting real," by growing more out of my flesh and towards resting in the Gospel, by His grace and the work of the Spirit.
Wednesday, May 22, 2013
God's Got it Together
So, today I am thankful that God's "got it together." When all my attempts to try to be a more organized mom who structures the day around a thought out routine fail, like starting at 7am, and all my attempts to do things for my family that I would love to do fail and I feel like I'm never going to be able to JUST GET IT TOGETHER, God's always got it together. His plans never fail. Nothing surprises Him. He's never taken off guard. He knows perfectly what needs to happen every moment, of every day, in the life of every person on the planet, and that is just what happens....without fail.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I like your idea of focusing on God's character! Thanks for that encouragement. He is most definitely in control! It's our emotions that so often get out of control (or mine sure do)! Love to you, friend!
Post a Comment